Terms of Service Pages
General Terms of Service
The following Terms of Services, together with any Additional Terms and Policies (collectively “ToS”, ”Terms”, “Agreement”), form the entire legal agreement between you and Nakro Technology Limited in relation to your use of our website (https://www.nakroteck.net, all its subdomains, additional top-level domains, and mobile apps) and any products, services, and information provided by Nakro Technology Limited (“we”,”us”,”our”).
The following list contains our Additional Terms and Policies attached and considered collectively with this General Terms of Service agreement:
- Service Agreement
- Resource Utilization Agreement
- Third-party Services
- Extra Services Terms of Service
- Domain Registration Terms of Service
- Copyright and DMCA Terms
- Cancellations and Refunds
This Agreement supersedes and replaces any other agreements with respect to the subject matter hereof. All such other agreements will have no further force or effect.
Prohibited Clients (Countries, Regions, Entities, and Individuals)
Service purchases, client account creation, support service, affiliate service, chat services are not provided to prohibited clients. Such clients are defined as an entity related to some countries, regions, or individuals that are prohibited by certain governments and their trade, law or economic sanctions.
Unless otherwise provided with explicit written permission, Nakro Technology Limited also does not register and prohibits the use of any of our services in connection with, any Country-Code Top Level Domain Name (“ccTLD”) for any Sanctioned Country/Region.
Failure to comply with our Terms, Conditions or Policies
In case any of the mentioned in this document Terms, Conditions or Policies are violated, Nakro Technology Limited reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend the client’s web hosting account or Client Area access. Furthermore, if such violation is detected, Nakro Technology Limited reserves the right to permanently remove any Web Hosting account permanently combined with or without suspension of the client’s Client Area access.
In case disallowed content is hosted on any of the websites in the Nakro Technology Limited global network, we reserve the right to suspend access to the website without any prior notice.
Definition of Terms you can expect in our Terms of Service
The following terms can be found when reading our Terms of Service, additional agreements and policies and our website:
- “us”, “we”, “our”, “Nakroteck “, ” Nakro Technology Limited ” or “the Company” are used instead of Nakro Technology Limited – the owner of this Website and the offered in it services.
- “Visitor” – is a person or a robot that is browsing our website while not being registered as an official “customer” of our services.
- “Member”, “Customer” – a person who has registered on our website, respectively is using or used our “service”.
- “User” – Collective term used to describe a visitor to our website or a member of our services.
- “Service” – functionality, web hosting product, or an additional service that is serving the purpose of the Web Hosting technology.
- “Content” – The term can be used to describe a static resource such as, but not limited to text, information, graphics, audio, video, and any form of data.
Nakro Technology Limited Terms of Services were last modified on December 30, 2019